What are the Benefits of Veneers?
If you’re still unsure why they are best for you, then you should consider the following benefits:
● Improved Smile – everybody wants to have a beautiful and charming smile. With veneers, our dentists can help you achieve your dreams.
● Improved Self-confidence – when you look good, you feel good! A smile restored with veneers will not only make you look beautiful but also improve your self-esteem and productivity at work. with your brand new smile, you will never have to feel embarrassed about smiling in public.
Caring for your Veneers
After your visit you will receive care instructions for your veneers teeth. However, with proper care, they can last longer. Here’s how should look after them for preserving your smile.
● Regular Brushing and Flossing – since they are attached to the teeth, there are chances of food impaction and developing of teeth cavities around the natural tooth if you do not look after your oral hygiene. It is imperative that you brush and floss regularly. You should also use a good mouthwash which has been recommended by Dr. Lai.
● Prevent Teeth Stains – you should avoid foods which can stain your teeth, like coffee, tea, tobacco and foods items which leave strong color. Once the cosmetic restorations get stained, they cannot be removed through professional whitening. Rather, the only option is to replace them.
● Regular Dental Visits – regular dental visits go a long way in ensuring optimal oral health. During each visit, we will examine your teeth carefully and any underlying problems will be diagnosed and treated before they can affect your teeth or cosmetic restorations.
Proper brushing, flossing and regular dental visits will aid in enhancing the life of your beautiful veneers.
How Long Do Veneers Last?
As with most dental restorations, veneers may someday need replacement; however, they are still very durable and will last many years, giving you a long-lasting, beautiful smile.
Dental Insurance Coverage
Dental veneers cost varies depending on your specific treatment plan. Like all other cosmetic restorative options, getting veneers is an elective procedure and it costs greater than the regular dental procedures. It is also not covered by most dental insurance companies. You should first consult your insurance provider before you choose this treatment option.
A perfect set of teeth and a beautiful smile await you at Edge Dental. Book an appointment with Dr. Lai today and let us take good care of your teeth and smile.