No matter the technology advancement in Oral Health, millions of people are still losing their teeth. Most times, it is the resultant effect of Gum Disease, tooth injuries, periodical diseases, or tooth decay. Years ago, the only Surgical Procedures they had were Dentures Implants and bridges. However, now they have many options thanks to Cosmetic Dental Implants. You cannot regard dental implants as cosmetic, but the result they deliver may be a cosmetic. That is; since the finished work improves a person’s appearance. Thus; you can classify dental implant as cosmetic and also a treatment procedure in conventional dentistry.
What Are Cosmetic Dental Implants
If you want to be a success in this life, you need to be competent, have the required skills, with a good personal appearance. Your teeth and mouth is vital when you are interacting with other people. Not only the aesthetics, Single Tooth or any form of Tooth Loss, can hurt our speech quality. Also, Tooth Loss can also affect the way you chew things, and this can result in digestive issues; thus; it is affecting your livelihood. The good news is that you don’t need to worry since there is Tooth Replacement with high Success Rates due to the Tooth Implant Process.
Cosmetic Dental Implants are nothing more than the replacement of Tooth Root by a Teeth Doctor using a Tooth Implant Procedure. The Tooth Implant Process serves as a strong base for either a removable or Long Term Replacement Teeth which will be designed to fit your Natural Teeth.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dental Implants
Cosmetic Dental Implants offer so many benefits which are as follows;
- You can use cosmetic Dental Implants to improve your appearance. Most especially; since Dental Implants feel and appear just like your Natural Teeth. Moreover, the implants are particularly created to join with bone. As a result, they become Long Term Replacement Teeth.
- Your speech will be improved greatly with a cosmetic dental implant. Unlike low-quality fitting Dentures which allow the teeth to slip into your mouth, Dental Implants improve your speech. There is no need for you to worry about slurring or mumbling your words.
- The implants will become a part of you, and as a result, you will never feel the discomfort that is always the case in removable Dentures. Instead, your comfortability will improve.
- With this procedure, you will never have difficulty while chewing since it operates just like your Natural Teeth. You can easily eat whatever you like confidently and with no pain.
- The state of your Oral Health will also improve with Dental Implants. Most especially since the Dental Implant Procedure does not require minimizing other teeth.
- Your self-esteem will also improve with the help of Dental Implants. That is; since this procedure can allow you to smile again and this will increase your confidence.
- Dental Implants are usually durable and can last you for many years and may even last for a lifetime with proper care.
The Dental Implant Structure?
It is important to consider the structure of the Dental Implant when you want to undertake the procedure. Most especially, since it can influence most patient’s decision. The Structure of Dental Implants comprises of;
It is similar to a tooth and created from a ceramic material to look like the Natural Tooth.
The connector is also regarded as the abutment and used to hold the crown of the implant which looks like a tooth to the base. It is usually octagonal or hexagonal in structure.
The base of a Dental Implant is like titanium screw which fuses to the natural bone to offer a stable and safe base.
The structure of Dental Implants is specially shaped to be more life-like just like the Natural Teeth. If you need one, you can contact Edge Dental Houston. They are equipped with the best Dental Implant Dentist that can perform a successful Tooth Implant Procedure.
Dental Implant Dentist Near Me
The process of Dental Implant needs oral surgery moreover; you will need to be under sedation. That is why; you will need the Teeth Doctor with high Success Rate. Since this procedure may require Long Term treatment, it is better to go to the nearest Dental Implant Dentist at Edge Dental Houston. That is the best place to go for the Best Dental Implants.
Cosmetic Dental Implants — FAQs
Cosmetic dentistry is concerned with the dental procedure to enhance your appearance. Its major concern is the improvement of dental aesthetics in alignment, size, shape, color, and entire smile appearance.
Dental insurance varies, and most of them only cover part of your dental costs. However, the majority of them do not cover Dental Implants. That is because; most insurance companies regard Dental Implants as a cosmetic procedure.
Dental Implants are stronger than Natural Teeth in certain ways. They are constructed from titanium material which is among the strongest metal available. Also, Dental Implants never decay, unlike Natural Teeth.
Yes! Cosmetic dentistry is worth the effort and money you spend on it. The procedure is not a major operation like plastic surgery, so the risks are not high. You don’t have to feel any pressure, discomfort, or time wastage to get a dramatic and immediate result.
If you are a chronic smoker, undergoing cosmetic dentistry will be a bad idea. Also, if are at risk of suffering a greater trauma while undergoing surgery, it is not advisable. Furthermore, if your Oral Health is generally bad, you shouldn’t undergo the Dental Implant Process.
What happens during Dental Implants is that the implants will be attached to your jawbone through surgery. Your teeth will be removed, your jawbone grafted, the Dental Implant will be placed, allow for healing and bone growth, then place the abutment. The final process will be the placement of the artificial tooth.
The Cost of Full Mouth Dental Implants in turkey varies. You can say that their cost ranges $450 to $1,250, while their Dental Implant Average Cost is about $855 for each tooth.
Some of the dental problems that need surgery are in a situation of impacted third molars. Another situation is that of flap surgery where the teeth root is reflected up to remove bone defects or infected and dead tissues. Also, if you have any jaw trauma due to accident injuries or for orthodontics, surgery is crucial.
The price for Dental Implants depends on the particular dentist you are visiting. However, according to the cosmetic community, a single Tooth Replacement costs around $2000 to $6000. From two and above with multiple implants cost around $8000 to $12,000.